Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fallen







(1998)



Alexis says:



4 STARS



If you can watch Fallen without being even slightly creeped out, good for you, because I cannot. Fallen is so powerfully convincing and clever that I have a hard time sleeping after each viewing, so why do I keep watching it? Because it's just that good.



Fallen is the tale of a homicide detective, John Hobbes, who is being pursued by what seems like an immortal villain. It is bonechillingly good. I don't want to spoil the film, but I will say that it is best the first time but very good with subsequent viewings.



Everything about Fallen is great. The twists and turns, the acting, the story, the scenes. Do yourself a favor and watch this one.



Todd Says:


4.5 STARS


Fallen is one of the greatest suspense movies ever made. The story is excellent, gripping and unsettling at the same time. The cast is superb, Washington and Goodman are totally believable. And the direction is dead on (no pun intended).


I highly recommend Fallen to anyone who hasn't seen it before.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I love Fallen. All year, not just at Halloween!!