Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ironman


Sue Says:
5 Stars
Ironman was great. Robert Downey Jr. was great, the effects were great, Jeff Bridges, great. Gwyneth was okay, I say, they rest of my family says she was hot. It’s a matter of personal preference I guess.

I’m not a comic book fan, so I don’t know the “real” story of how Ironman came to be, but this worked for me. It was exciting and funny and over the top.

In short the whole family loved it. If you like action movies or comic book movies or Robert Downey Jr, movies, go, run like the wind. What are you waiting for?

Todd Says:

4 STARS

I think that Ironman is a very well done movie. As far as action movies, or comic book movies go it's as good as I've seen. However, I can't bring myself to grade on a curve, so I can't give it 5 Stars. I will say though, that I think almost everyone will like this movie.

The cast all does a great job with this well written script, and the direction and the special effects bring it all together. In the end we have a fast paced, witty, action movie which is fun to watch. Go see it.

2 comments:

The Running Couple said...

Really? I am really surprised that it was that good, I am skeptical because I always feel that those types of movies let me down.

Sue said...

For the type of movie it is I thought it was really good. I think Robert Downey is great.

Sometimes there is so much hype about the superhero movies (uh, Superman) and then you go and it's really disapointing. I wasn't disapointed. Of course there were times when it was completely unrealistic, but I expect that from a superhero movie.

And the thing after the credits was pretty good too. It made us all excited for the next one.